LOCATION: Weatherly, PA, United States18255
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a flexible, part-time position completing evaluations for PreK-12 students in the Weatherly, PA area. School Psychologist will provide a full range of services to students including evaluations, screening and assessment, FBA’s, re-evaluations as well as participating in Child Study team meetings to determine a student’s eligibility for special services, appropriate programming, and on-going progress.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Experience with psychological evaluations, standardized assessments
- Knowledge of the Multi-Tiered System of Support and the ability to interact effectively with students, staff, and parents.
- Ability to manage an assessment caseload to maintain strict adherence to all assessment timelines pursuant to special education guidelines.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.