LOCATION: Toledo, OH, United States
We are seeking a School Psychologist for a part-time position providing counseling services to high school students in the Toldeo, OH area. This position will be for 2 days/week for the 2019-2020 school year.
- Must be a School Psychologist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Work with school-aged children and young adults
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students