LOCATION: Tempe, AZ, United States
We are seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position providing services for school students in the Tempe, AZ area. This position starts ASAP and continues through May 2020. Eligible candidates must have their AZ state School Psychologist License and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have valid AZ IVP Fingerprint Clearance card.
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications, preferred.
- Provide direct educational and mental health services to students, as well as work with parents, educators, and other professionals to create supportive academic and social environments for all students.
- Employ data-based decision-making regarding multidisciplinary collaboration, functional behavior assessments and behavioral approaches.
- Build leadership to effectively help students succeed.
- Develop positive behavioral and academic interventions
- Monitor student progress and evaluations, program evaluations, and consult with educational staff, parents, and other professionals.