LOCATION: Stanfield, AZ, United States 85172
Part-time School Psychologist (2021-2022 School Year) – Stanfield
We are seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position providing services to K-12 students in the Stanfield, AZ area for the 2021-2022 school year. The school has a very small caseload, so a psychologist is needed for around 1-3 days per month. Eligible candidates must have their AZ state School Psychologist License and up-to-date clearances. The school year begins at the end of July.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have a valid AZ IVP Fingerprint Clearance Card.
- Previous school-based therapy experience preferred.
- Screens, observes, and/or gathers data on students who have been referred.
- Assesses difficulties of referred students through appropriate testing and diagnostic practices.
- Administers tests and recommends placement for children eligible for special education.
- Maintains confidential files and accurate records on all identified students.
- Serves as a consultant to regular classroom teachers to suggest curriculum modifications strategies and student interventions.
- Assists staff in identifying and evaluating exceptional learners.
- Informs administrators, parents and teachers of services available to them.
- Provides individual/group counseling services to students.
- Consults with staff on special education needs of students eligible under IDEA.
- Maintains compliance with federal/state statutes and district policies/procedures.
- Acts as a liaison between the school, DOE correctional facilities, private school and other social service agencies.
- Functions as team facilitator and coordinator for special education services at each assigned school and program.
- Maintains a high level of ethical behavior and confidentiality.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1711