LOCATION: Spring Mills, PA, United States 16875
School Psychologist – Spring Mills
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with elementary students in the Spring Mills, PA area. This is a blended role where the School Psychologist will complete evaluations and more of the “hands-on” work of a School Counselor. Eligible candidates must have their School Psychologist LIcense and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a recent TB Test/Physical
- Consultation with regular education teachers regarding behavior management, behavior intervention planning, academic and social concerns, and recognition of at-risk behaviors.
- Consultation with special education teachers regarding individual education programming goals, behavioral planning, and placement issues.
- Psycho-educational testing to determine eligibility for special education and enrichment services. This generally includes tests of intellectual functioning, academic achievement, social and emotional functioning, adaptive behavior, visual-motor functioning, and auditory processing ability.
- Assist teachers in implementing behavioral and academic interventions within the classroom setting.
- Meeting with students individually to discuss concerns that they may have and that may be affecting their school performance (e.g., peer relations, family problems, identity concerns, self-esteem).
- Education Report review
- Individual Education Plan (IEP) development
- Behavior Plan development
- Crisis management for students and school personnel in the event of a death or other tragic situation that may occur locally, nationally, or at the building level.
- Coordinating services for students identified as having an Emotional Disturbance and in need of Emotional Support in the coordination of services through the Student Support Team.
- Writing psycho-educational reports, evaluation reports, behavioral intervention plans, behavior incident reports, and screening summaries.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1507