LOCATION: Spanaway, WA, United States
School Psychologist (2020-2021 School Year) – Spanaway
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Spanaway, WA area for the duration of the 2020-2021 school year beginning in August. Eligible candidates must have their Master’s Degree in Psychology or School Psychology (preferred) and their ESA certification in school psychology.
- Must have ESA certification in School Psychology.
- Must have Master’s Degree in Psychology or School Psychology (preferred).
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consult with parents and school staff regarding student needs, as well as general and special education programs
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations/reevaluations and write quality assessment reports that address eligibility standards
- Insure that student special educational eligibilities are compliant and up-to-date
- Attend IEP Team meetings and present assessment findings to the team
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1389