LOCATION: Spanaway, WA, United States
School Psychologist – Spanaway (RF: 2624)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Spanaway, WA area. This is a full-time position that starts ASAP. Eligible candidates must have their ESA certification in School Psychology.
- Must have ESA certification in School Psychology
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Psychology or School Psychology (preferred)
- Fingerprinting and background check
- Consult with parents and school staff regarding student needs, as well as general and special education programs
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations/reevaluations and write quality assessment reports that address eligibility standards
- Ensure that student special educational eligibilities are compliant and up-to-date
- Attend IEP Team meetings and present assessment findings to the team
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals.
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2624