LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States
Hybrid School Psychologist – Phoenix (RF: 2593)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time, hybrid position working with school students in the Phoenix, AZ area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed School Psychologist in the state of Arizona and have a valid AZ Fingerprint Card.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have valid AZ Fingerprint Card
- Assesses students’ students’ strengths and weaknesses within and in consideration of multiple environments for the purpose of determining student’s present level of academic and functional performance and developing recommendations and/or placement.
- Consults with teachers, parents, other personnel and/or outside professionals for the purpose of providing requested information, developing plans for services and/or making recommendations.
- Coordinates and communicates with community agencies including medical, judicial, social service and mental health services for the purpose of determining appropriate treatments, etc. to meet the needs of specific students.
- Facilitates meetings (e.g. IEP conferences, parent meetings, in-service, etc.) for the purpose of developing plans and/or providing information regarding students’ functional goals.
- Intervenes in occurrences of inappropriate behavior of students for the purpose of assisting students in modifying such behavior and developing successful interpersonal skills.
- Participates in various meetings (e.g. parent conferences, in-service training, site meetings, etc.) for the purpose of receiving and/or presenting information and/or meeting credential requirements.
- Prepares documentation (e.g. evaluations, observations, progress, contacts with parents, teachers and outside professionals, etc.) for the purpose of providing written support, developing recommendations and/or conveying information.
- Researches resources and methods (e.g. intervention and treatment techniques, assessment tools and methods, community resources, etc.) for the purpose of determining appropriate approach for addressing students’ specific needs.
- Supervises interns, practicum students and others for the purpose of monitoring performance, providing for professional growth and achieving overall objectives of school’s curriculum.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2593