LOCATION: Queen Creek, AZ, United States
We are seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Queen Creek, AZ area. This position is for the 2019-2020 school year and starts at the beginning of August. Eligible candidates must have their AZ state School Psychologist License and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Arizona.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- AZ IVP fingerprint clearance card.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- 3 years of experience
- 2-3 letters of recommendation
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications, preferred.
- Perform evaluations.
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.