LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ, United States
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position completing evaluations and providing ongoing services for K-8 students in the Phoenix, AZ area. Eligible candidates must have AZ School Psychologist license and AZ Fingerprint card.
- Must be a licensed/certified Special Education Teacher in the state of Arizona.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have AZ Fingerprint Card.
- Must have excellent references.
- Work with school-aged children and young adults
- Listen to concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
- Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
- Promote positive behaviors
- Meet with parents and teachers to discuss learning, behavioral, familial and social problems
- Counsel parents on topics like substance abuse and communication
- Study and implement behavioral management techniques
- Research and implement learning programs
- Evaluate and advise school disciplinary practices for troubled students
- Participate in special education by administering psychological tests