LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States
School Psychologist – Philadelphia (RF: 1899)
We are currently seeking certified School Psychologists for full-time or part-time positions working with school students in the Philadelphia, PA area. The school psychologist will be responsible for the psychological assessment of academic, social, emotional, and behavioral domains utilizing problem-solving and standardized evaluations. Eligible candidates must be certified School Psychologists in Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Redacted reports are a plus
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP
conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
- Integrate psychological services into the classroom environment as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and
accommodations for students.
- Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in
sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of
- Provide support services to parents/guardians as needed.
- Provide and/or assist in professional development for staff, parents, and/or community.
- Participate in building or program activities and meetings as appropriate.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1899