LOCATION: New London, CT, United States
School Psychologist – New London
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with elementary and middle school students in the New London, CT area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed School Psychologist in the state of Connecticut and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Connecticut.
- Must have a Master’s Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1742