LOCATION: Mount Holly, NJ, United States
School Psychologist – Mount Holly (RF: 2335)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time, permanent placement position at a school in the Mount Holly, NJ area. The school is interviewing candidates to start ASAP. Candidates must be certified School Psychologists in the state of New Jersey and must have clear background clearances.
- Must be a school-certified School Psychologist in the state of New Jersey
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have clear fingerprints for school and residential
- Must have a clear Child Abuse Record Information (CARI) record
- Evaluates students for special education eligibility including diagnosing emotional, behavioral, learning, and attention problems and determining the appropriate placement or intervention method.
- Counsels students individually or in groups on issues such as drug abuse, physical abuse, school behavior, and motivation. Determines which concerns the school can handle and which need to be referred to outside agencies.
- Writes comprehensive evaluation reports with the Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team, including determining information needed in a formal evaluation and the terminology to be used in the diagnosis.
- Consults teachers and parents in order to provide intervention techniques/methods in helping students to be more successful in school and in dealing with family problems.
- Attends staff, professional, and agency meetings in order to discuss student needs, referral availability, and intervention methods. Stays updated on new educational and psychological theories, processes, and techniques.
- Provides in-service training on behavioral techniques and processes including determining the audience and the most effective presentation method.
- Leads school teams through the process of completing Functional Behavior Assessments using researched-based practices.
- Supports school teams in the development and implementation of formal and informal Behavior Intervention Plans.
- Works with others in developing programs for students needing special education or students at risk including determining staff, materials, and dates and observing programs for effectiveness.
- Performs other duties of a similar nature or level.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2335