LOCATION: Downingtown, PA, United States 19335
School Psychologist for Evaluations – Montgomery County
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full/part-time position completing psycho-educational evaluations for K-12 students throughout the Montgomery County, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Experience with psycho-educational evaluations, standardized assessments
- Ability to manage an assessment caseload to maintain strict adherence to all assessment timelines pursuant to special education guidelines
- Conduct individual evaluations of students
- Conduct functional behavior assessments
- Consult with school personnel, parents, and others concerned with the progress of students
- Provide both individual and group counseling
- Prepare written reports of findings and presents them at IEP meetings
- Consultation and collaboration
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs that impact educational goals
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s)
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills
- Preventive and responsive services
- Family-school collaboration services
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning
- Research and program evaluations
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1584