LOCATION: Minersville, PA, United States
School Psychologist – Minersville
We are urgently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position (about 30 hours/week) working with K-12 students in the Minersville, PA area during the 2020-2021 school year. The schedule will be 8:00am-3:00pm, or 8:30am-4:00pm; flexible depending on the person. School Psychologist is needed to complete re-evaluations/testing on-site, in-person, but record keeping may be able to be done from home. Eligible candidates must be licensed and school certified psychologists in Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- PA Child Abuse, PA Criminal Background, PA FBI Fingerprinting
- Administers standardized and/or supplemental assessments to measure the intellectual, adaptive, academic, social and emotional development of children and/or determine eligibility for services in compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Assesses students’ functional capabilities and home and/or classroom environment to determine student’s functional level and developing recommendations and/or placement.
- Communicates with students and/or parents with teachers and/or other personnel to evaluate situations, solve problems and/or resolve conflicts.
- Compiles information from a variety of sources (e.g. teachers, nurse, probation officer, mental health agencies, other professionals, etc.) to produce a comprehensive evaluation report in compliance with established guidelines.
- Consults with teachers, parents, other personnel and/or outside professionals to provide requested information, develop plans for services and/or make recommendations.
- Counsels students, parents and guardians to enhance student success in school.
- Intervenes in occurrences of inappropriate behavior of students and assists students in modifying such behavior and developing successful interpersonal skills.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1434