LOCATION: Mansfield, OH, United States
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position performing evals for high school students in the Mansfield, OH area. Eligible candidates must be school certified psychologists in Ohio. Testing kit and necessary materials must be provided by the therapist.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Ohio.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.