LOCATION: Malvern, PA, United States 19355
School Psychologist (2022-2023 SY) – Malvern (RF: 2408)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with school students in the Malvern, PA area. This position is for the 2022-2023 school year and begins at the end of August. The School Psychologist will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of school-based psychology services to children and adolescents with emotional and behavioral disorders. The psychologist will perform assessments as required, provide consultative services to the education staff and participate in outcome initiatives. Eligible candidates must be a licensed School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- BCBA certified or BCBA eligible preferred
- A minimum of one year experience in a school setting
- Master’s (MEd), Educational Specialist (EdS) or doctoral degree (EdD, PhD) in School Psychology from a NASP and/or APA accredited program
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination or an approved medical or religious exemption
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Completes Re-Evaluations (RR) in a timely, competent, and comprehensive manner.
- Works with the IEP team in the development of the IEP to align with recommendations of the RR.
- Utilizes Standardized testing to monitor student progress.
- Maintains up to date knowledge in the area of assessment and school psychology.
- Completes other duties as requested by the School Administrator.
- Supervises college level unpaid clinical interns when accepted to school.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2408