LOCATION: Lykens, PA, United States
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Lykens, PA area. Eligible candidates must be licensed and certified School Psychologists in Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Should have previous experience completing evaluations.
- Perform evaluations.
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.