LOCATION: Horsham, PA, United States 19044
School Psychologist – Horsham
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Horsham, PA area. Eligible candidates must be licensed and certified School Psychologists in Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed and certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Experience in administering psycho-educational, social-emotional, and cognitive assessments to a diverse population
- Ability to conduct meaningful Functional Behavior Assessments and support the development and implementation of Positive Behavior Support Plans
- Ability to effectively communicate, consult, and collaborate with students, families, staff, and other community stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate through written and verbal language
- Ability to manage time and to complete assigned tasks in an organized and efficient manner
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1657