LOCATION: Harrington, DE, United States19952
We are seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position completing evaluations for preschool students in the Harrington, DE area. This position starts immediately and is needed for the rest of the 2018-2019 school year. Eligible candidates must have their DE state School Psychologist License and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Delaware.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Perform evaluations.
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.