LOCATION: Greencastle, IN, United States46135
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time (30-35 hours/week but flexible), highly compensated, position working with K-12 students in the Greencastle, IN area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed school psychologist in the state of Indiana.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Indiana.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Consult with parents and school staff regarding student needs, as well as general and special education programs
- Conduct psychoeducational evaluations/reevaluations and write quality assessment reports that address eligibility standards
- Insure that student special educational eligibilities are compliant and up-to-date
- Attend IEP Team meetings and present assessment findings to the team
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.