LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19135
School Psychologist for Evaluations- Philadelphia (RF: 2539)
We are currently seeking certified School Psychologists for per diem positions completing evaluations for students in the Philadelphia, PA 19135 area. The school psychologist can pick up as many (or as little) evaluations as wanted. The school estimates having between 2-4 evaluations per month, starting now and continuing indefinitely. Eligible candidates must be certified School Psychologists in Pennsylvania and have up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Redacted reports are a plus
- Conduct psychological assessments and interpret results for students and participate in IEP
conferences, team meetings, and problem-solving meetings.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy per IEP requirements.
- Monitor completion of case study evaluations and participate in IEP conferences and problem-solving meetings.
- Integrate psychological services into the classroom environment as appropriate.
- Provide assistance to staff in the design and implementation of appropriate interventions and
accommodations for students.
- Evaluate and/or translate research into practice and understand research design and statistics in
sufficient depth to plan and conduct investigations and program evaluations for improvement of
- Provide support services to parents/guardians as needed.
- Provide and/or assist in professional development for staff, parents, and/or community.
- Participate in building or program activities and meetings as appropriate.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2539