LOCATION: Hazel Park, MI, United States 48030
School Psychologist for Evaluations – Hazel Park, MI
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full/part-time position completing psycho-educational evaluations for K-12 students in the Hazel Park, MI area. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed School Psychologist in the state of Michigan and have up-to-date clearances. School Psychologists will be required to complete services face to face in the school.
- Must have either a valid Michigan School Psychologist certificate or a Preliminary School Psychologist Certificate.
- Candidate must meet Michigan State Department of Education criteria for full or temporary approval as a School Psychologist
- Must have a Master’s degree at minimum
- Must have updated clearances
- Knowledge of behavior management techniques, writing behavior intervention plans, functional behavior analysis, and implementing positive behavioral supports.
- Initiate, facilitate, and/or coordinate Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET) assessments in response to referrals for students suspected of being eligible for special education.
- Write up and interpret the results of assessments to referral sources and parents.
- Attend IEP meetings and other meetings.
- Assist the LEA in developing, analyzing, and evaluating individual, group, and system-level interventions.
- Provide consultation to parents, school personnel, students, and others.
- Partner with representatives of other agencies in arranging and coordinating services to children with behavioral challenges.
- Complete all forms and reports in a timely manner consistent with policies and procedures
- Solve problems in a professional, constructive, people-friendly manner.
- Attend relevant professional development activities.
- Support and participate in Multi-Tiered Support of System (MTSS) activities.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1617