LOCATION: Fogelsville, PA, United States 18051
School Psychologist – Fogelsville
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position conducting evaluations, re-evaluations, and FBAs for students in the Fogelsville, PA area during the 2020-2021 school year. Being physically present each day is not a requirement, though the Psychologist should be available at any time during the school day. The schedule has some flexibility. Candidates should have experience working in a school setting. Those with charter school experience are preferred.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Should have experience working in a school setting; those with charter school experience are preferred.
- Perform evaluations.
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1397