LOCATION: Montgomery County, PA, USA
School Psychologist for Evaluations – Montgomery County (RF: 2384)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time, flexible position providing evaluations for students throughout the Montgomery County, PA area. The psychologist can start doing evaluations immediately and can complete them as needed throughout the 2022-2023 school year. Eligible candidates must be licensed and certified School Psychologists in Pennsylvania.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Should have previous experience completing evaluations.
- Perform evaluations.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2384