LOCATION: Cleveland, OH, United States
School Psychologist – Evaluations – Cleveland
We are seeking a licensed School Psychologist for a part-time position (about 20 hours/week) completing evaluations and re-evaluations for 5th-8th grade students in the Cleveland, OH area. This position is for the 2020-2021 school year and will start in September. Eligible candidates must have a valid School Psychologist License, a recent background check, and liability insurance.
- Must have a valid School Psychologist License
- Must have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Must have a recent background check
- Must have liability insurance.
- Test the students (flexible per their schedule, but based on state guidelines and required deadlines)
- Prepare the ETR including obtaining information/documentation from parents, staff, therapist etc.
- Chair the ETR meeting (either on site or virtually)
- Update and input relevant data and records
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s)
- Re-evaluate IEP’s when necessary
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1415