LOCATION: Elwyn, PA, United States 19063
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position working with students in the Elwyn, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania and must have up-to-date clearances.
- Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Valid Pennsylvania state department of education license/certificate for the position
- Up-to-date clearances
- Experience working with students with disabilities and students with significant academic and behavioral needs, preferred.
- Develop primary, secondary and tertiary prevention programs in such areas as dropout prevention, bullying, school violence, and school safety
- Develop and provide district training, consultation, program development, and program evaluation for behavioral intervention (e.g., Positive Behavioral Interventions and Supports (PBIS) for all tiers, crisis intervention/ response training, Youth Mental Health First Aid) for district, buildings, and teams as necessary per district goals and department needs, including receiving training and updates as necessary
- Provide consultation, program development, and program evaluation in areas of academic achievement, mental health/ wellness, social-emotional development with focus on prevention and early intervention
- Provide ongoing consultation to district, buildings, and teams regarding alternatives to suspension and restorative practices, including program recommendations, development, and evaluation
- Collects, analyzes, and interprets evaluation and intervention data for district at large to make program recommendations and program development for closing achievement gaps for students with greatest needs (special education and general education populations), including analysis of identification of disabilities (e.g., criteria,
- Participates in the planning, implementation and evaluation of the effectiveness of school based intervention plans-from individual student level to building level, including early intervention and prevention programs (e.g., programs to address bullying, school violence, and school safety; utilize positive behavioral supports (classroom structure and systems, behavior management techniques, and learning environment design) effectively; programs to address academic skill deficits)
- Identify diverse cultural issues, situations, and other factors that influence family, school, and community interactions and address such issues when developing and providing services.
- Completes screening and observations of students, within the differentiated referral system process (e.g., preschool/ kindergarten screening, individual students, etc.)
- Provides consultation and assistance to parents and families to address student concerns
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1222