LOCATION: Easton, MD, United States 21601
School Psychologist – Easton, MD (RF: 2197)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with students in the Easton, MD area. This position starts immediately and continues through the end of the school year. Eligible candidates must be licensed and certified School Psychologists in Maryland and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and certified School Psychologist in the state of Maryland
- Must have a Master’s Degree in School Psychology
- Must pass a MD Criminal Background Check
- Must have excellent references
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2197