LOCATION: Bucks County, PA
School Psychologist – Doylestown (RF: 2678)
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist to complete evaluations for school students throughout the Bucks County area. The schedule can be flexible depending on what works best for you. Candidates must have their Pennsylvania School Psychologist Certification and PA Clearances from within one year.
- Must be a Certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania
- Must have PA clearances from within one year
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- Administer diagnostic assessments to students based on identified and/or suspected areas of need
- Lead feedback meetings with parents/guardians to communicate results of the formal evaluation/reevaluation process
- Serve as a consultant to the Instructional Support Team to provide pre-referral intervention strategies.
- Collaborate/consult with individual teachers regarding learning or behavioral difficulties about students.
- Consult with parents/guardians of students who have been formally evaluated, about educational or behavioral strategies that can be utilized at home and at school at assist the child to reach his/her full potential
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 2678