LOCATION: Delta, CO, United States 81416
School Psychologist – Delta
We are seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position serving K-8 students in the Delta, CO area. The schedule will be weekdays from 8:00 am-3:30 pm. Eligible candidates must be a licensed School Psychologist in the state of Colorado and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must hold or be working toward the appropriate Colorado Department of Educational licensure in School Psychology
- Must have Special Service Provider license through CDE
- Must have a Master’s Degree
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Must have excellent references
- Serve as a resource for general and special education staff to promote and implement academic and behavioral supports
- Write behavior plans in conjunction with other pertinent team members (e.g. special education staff and parents) and assist with behavior interventions when deemed appropriate
- Administer, score and interpret necessary assessments (broad and focused) to assist in determining disabling conditions, and/or tiered programming for students according to State and Federal Regulations and according to District and BOCES policies and procedures
- Participate as members of special education teams and with the IEP process and share pertinent evaluation/observation information with parents, students, and agencies as appropriate
- Provide direct psychological counseling services to targeted students
- Provides group and individual therapy and services. Adapts services based on the academic, personal/social, and career needs of students
- Utilizes materials and develops programming and services that honor diversity within the home, school, and local and global communities based on culture, diverse demographics, and socio-economic status
- Adapts services based on the academic, personal/social, and career needs of students
- Plans and delivers services based on the synthesis of multiple sources of data related to student abilities, interests, skills, and achievement
- Other duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1725