LOCATION: Danville, PA, United States17821
We are seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position providing ongoing services and completing evaluations for 7th-12th grade students in the Danville, PA area. The schedule is flexible, although School Psychologist should be available a minimum of 2 days. We are also willing to take someone for a full-time schedule. Eligible candidates must have their PA state School Psychologist License and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Valid CPR/First Aid certifications, preferred.
- Must have excellent references.
- Perform evaluations.
- Provide on-going services for students with IEPs.
- Write and Revise IEPs.
- Participate in IEP meetings.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.