LOCATION: Chester, PA, United States
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a per-diem position working with students in the Chester, PA area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed and school certified psychologist in Pennsylvania. School Psychologist will be needed on “as needed” basis. Candidate should have experience with IEP writer and be local to the area to ensure hassle-free commute.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Consultation and collaboration.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in the development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect for diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.