LOCATION: Byron, IL, United States61010
We are seeking a School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Byron, IL area. This position is for the 2019-2020 school year, starting mid-August and continuing through June. Some travel is required between schools and mileage is paid at the current IRS rate. Testing kits are also provided.
- Must be a certified School Psychologist in the state of Illinois.
- Must have Master’s Degree.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Educational and cognitive assessments and evaluations.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Address personal, social, emotional, academic, and vocational needs which impact educational goals.
- Assist in development of and provide continued support in students’ Individual Education Programs (IEP’s).
- Reevaluate IEP’s when necessary.
- Interventions and instructional support to develop academic skills.
- Interventions and mental health services to develop social and life skills.
- Preventive and responsive services.
- Family-school collaboration services.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Research and program evaluations.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.