LOCATION: Bremerton, WA, United States
We are urgently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a part-time position working with K-12 students in the Bremerton, WA area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed and school certified psychologist in the state of Washington.
- Must be a licensed and school-certified School Psychologist in the state of Washington.
- Must have Master’s Degree and valid Educational Staff Associate Certification.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Broad background in psycho-educational evaluations.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with staff, parents, and community agencies.
- Evaluate students for special education eligibility, using appropriate testing and diagnostic practices; write reports.
- Participate on a multidisciplinary team to determine special education eligibility and recommend appropriate program(s).
- Confer with staff, parents, and other agencies as necessary.
- Assist staff and parents in conducting functional behavioral assessments and developing behavior intervention plans.
- Interpret the school psychology services and special education programs to teachers, parents, and the community at large.
- Keep abreast of new developments in the field of psychology.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1221