LOCATION: Pocatello, ID, United States 83201
School Psychologist (2021-2022 School Year) – Pocatello
We are currently seeking a certified School Psychologist for a full-time position working with K-12 students in the Pocatello, ID area for the 2021-2022 school year. The position will start in August and continue through June 2022. Eligible candidates must be a Licensed School Psychologist in the state of Idaho and have up-to-date clearances. School Psychologists will be required to complete services face to face in the school.
- Must hold or be eligible to obtain an Idaho Education Credential endorsed in School Psychology
- Must have an Idaho Pupil Personnel Services Certificate with the School Psychologist endorsement
- Must be Highly Qualified under State and Federal regulations.
- Must have updated clearances
- Knowledge of behavior management techniques, writing behavior intervention plans, functional behavior analysis, and implementing positive behavioral supports
- Initiate, facilitate, and/or coordinate Multidisciplinary Evaluation Team (MET) assessments in response to referrals for students suspected of being eligible for special education.
- Write up and interpret the results of assessments to referral sources and parents.
- Attend IEP meetings and other meetings.
- Assist the LEA in developing, analyzing, and evaluating individual, group, and system-level interventions.
- Provide consultation to parents, school personnel, students, and others.
- Partner with representatives of other agencies in arranging and coordinating services to children with behavioral challenges.
- Complete all forms and reports in a timely manner consistent with policies and procedures
- Solve problems in a professional, constructive, people-friendly manner.
- Attend relevant professional development activities.
- Support and participate in Multi-Tiered Support of System (MTSS) activities.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1618