LOCATION: Jamestown, RI, United States
School Nurse (RN)
We are actively seeking a School Nurse/Registered Nurse for a part-time position working with 5th-8th grade students in the Jamestown, RI area. Eligible candidates should have solid nursing experience working with children.
- Must be a licensed/certified School Nurse RN in the state of Pennsylvania.
- MUST have experience working in a school setting.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.