LOCATION: Reading, PA, United States
School Nurse / Registered Nurse (RN)
We are actively seeking School Nurses / Registered Nurses (RN) for full time positions working with either elementary, middle, or high school students in the Reading, PA area. Eligible candidates should have previous school nurse experience.
- Must be a licensed/certified School Nurse (RN or CSN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Experience working in a school setting preferred.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.