LOCATION: Media, PA, United States 19063
School Nurse / Registered Nurse RN – Media
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, school-based, position working with students in Media, PA area. The RN will be providing basic healthcare to students in case of injury or acute illness, with a weekly schedule of Monday-Friday from 8:30 am – 3:00 pm. The position will start immediately and continue through the end of the school year with the potential for an Extended School Year and continuation in the Fall for the 2021-2022 school year. Eligible candidates must be an RN in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints, PA Criminal Background, PA Child Abuse
- CPR/First Aid Certificate
- Physical/TB Test
- Mandated Reporter Training
- Provide one on one daily treatments.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- COVID internal contact tracing and communication with the local health department.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Provide oversight to the health of the student and counseling to their well-being.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates and local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1689