LOCATION: Casa Grande, AZ, United States
School Nurse RN (2018-2019 School Year)
We are currently seeking a School Nurse (RN) for a full time position working with elementary students in the Casa Grande, AZ area during the 2018-2019 school year.
All candidates must have previous school nurse experience.
- Must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Arizona.
- Must have at least six (6) months of experience in a school setting.
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must enjoy working with children.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counselling to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Distributing medication to students and keeping educators informed of any pertinent medical details.
- Family-school-student consultation and collaboration abilities.
- Recognition and respect of diversity in development and learning.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.