LOCATION: Worthington, OH, United States
School Counselor – Worthington
We are currently seeking a School Counselor for a full-time position (30 hours/week) working with K-8 students in the Worthington, OH area. Eligible candidates must have their OH Dept. Of Ed. School Counselor Certification.
- Must be a certified School Counselor in the state of Ohio.
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field
- Must have excellent references.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- The School Counselor will provide the school community, parents, students, and teachers with an exemplary, ongoing professional student-counseling program
- To provide services that contribute and respond to the individual needs of students and their parents by arranging for initial assessments
- Participating in IEP team as appropriate
- Conducting or overseeing evaluations
- Developing and refining the behavior management system
- Monitoring interventions
- Serve as liaison with school staff and outside resources
- Maintaining consistency and continuity in the school’s response procedures
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1511