LOCATION: Worthington, OH, United States
School Counselor – Worthington (RF: 2735)
We are currently seeking a School Counselor for a part-time position working with K-8 students in the Worthington, OH area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and begins in August. Full-time candidates may be considered. Eligible candidates must have their OH Dept. Of Ed. School Counselor Certification.
- Must have a School Counselor Pupil Services License
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field
- Must have excellent references
- Must have clear BCI/FBI background checks
- The School Counselor will provide the school community, parents, students, and teachers with an exemplary, ongoing professional student-counseling program
- Evaluate children across grade bands in order to obtain the information necessary for planning and consultation to develop plans that help meet the functional and educational needs of each child served
- Deliver dynamic, engaging, and enjoyable counseling sessions to our students
- Maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to growing and learning
- Prepare and update materials, handouts, and lesson plans based on students goals
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development courses, and other internal or psi led meetings
- Effectively communicate with school administrators and other staff members regarding students, site, instruction, or any issues that impact the performance of the students
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2735