LOCATION: West Grove, PA, United States 19390
School Counselor – West Grove (RF: 2542)
We are currently seeking a School Counselor for a full-time position working with high school students in the West Grove, PA 19390 area. This position will begin in January 2023 and continue through the end of the 22-23 school year. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA Certification in School Counseling and up-to-date PA clearances.
- Must have a valid PA Certification in School Counseling
- Must have current, up-to-date PA clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- PA Criminal Background
- Must have excellent references
- Previous experience working as a School Counselor preferred
- Maintain a counseling caseload of students and groups of students with whom you meet regularly
- Utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing outcomes
- Assists in the educational placement (transition) of departing students
- Coordinate with staff for student success
- Provide instruction and support in citizenship
- Participate and support the IEP Planning Process
- Foster a positive, safe, nurturing environment for staff and students
- Maintain positive relationships with staff, students, parents, and stakeholders
- Coordinate and deliver professional development for staff and parents
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2542