LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19138
School Counselor – Philadelphia (RF: 2857)
We are currently seeking a School Counselor for a full-time position working with K-4 students in the Philadelphia, PA 19138 area. This position is for the 2023-2024 school year and begins immediately. Eligible candidates must have their Pennsylvania certificate for Elementary and Secondary School Counselor and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a Pennsylvania certificate for Elementary and Secondary School Counselor
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Counseling, Social Work, or a related field
- Must have up-to-date PA Clearances
- The School Counselor will provide the school community, parents, students, and teachers with an exemplary, ongoing professional student-counseling program
- Evaluate children in order to obtain the information necessary for planning and consultation to develop plans that help meet the functional and educational needs of each child served
- Deliver dynamic, engaging, and enjoyable counseling sessions to our students
- Maintain an atmosphere that is conducive to growing and learning
- Prepare and update materials, handouts, and lesson plans based on students goals
- Participate in staff meetings, professional development courses, and other internal meetings
- Effectively communicate with school administrators and other staff members regarding students, site, instruction, or any issues that impact the performance of the students
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2857