LOCATION: Philadelphia, PA, United States 19129
School Counselor – Philadelphia (RF: 2086)
We are currently seeking a School Counselor for a full-time, in-person position providing therapy to school students in the Philadelphia, PA 19129 area. This position is for the rest of the 21-22 school year and starts immediately. Eligible candidates must have a valid PA Certification in School Counseling (K-12) and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a valid PA Certification in School Counseling (K-12)
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprints
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- PA Criminal Background
- Must have excellent references
- Previous experience working as a School Counselor preferred
- Maintain a counseling caseload of students and groups of students with whom you meet regularly.
- Support students in the High School selection progress the PA Future Ready Requirements.
- Utilize an adopted course of study, instructional program guidelines, and other materials in planning and developing outcomes.
- Coordinate with staff for student success
- Provide instruction and support in citizenship
- Participate and support the IEP Planning Process
- Foster a positive, safe, nurturing environment for staff and students
- Maintain positive relationships with staff, students, parents, and stakeholders
- Coordinate and deliver professional development for staff and parents
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.