LOCATION: Fraser, MI, United States 48026
We are currently seeking a School Counselor for a full-time position working with High School students in the Fraser, MI area. Eligible candidates must have their Michigan Teaching Certification w/ School Counseling Endorsement, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have Michigan Teaching Certification w/ School Counseling Endorsement
- Must have Master’s degree in School Counseling
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Experience in individual, group and family counseling with adolescents in an educational setting
- Advanced coursework in counseling and administration, preferred
- Experience as a 7-12 grade teacher, preferred
- Deliver guidance curriculum supporting student development.
- Provide individual and group counseling regarding personal, peer or family problems to (9-12) students referred for help
- Analyze student data and develop data driven programs for intervention action plans.
- Provide responsive services to individuals or groups on academic and personal issues.
- Provide an individual planning system to guide students toward post-secondary goals.
- Provide system support to strengthen the efforts of teachers, staff, and parents.
- Advise high school students on college majors, admission requirements, entrance exams, and financial aid and on trade or technical schools and apprenticeship programs.
- Provide behavioral management consultation and planning, including classroom observation, monitoring and follow-up.
- Provide support and consultation to school staff as needed, participating as a member of the school At Risk Team & to students who have special needs and require additional and unique services.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1291