LOCATION: Chicago, IL, United States 60632
School-Based Speech-Language Pathologist SLP – Chicago (RF: 2262)
We are seeking a certified Speech-Language Pathologist SLP for a full-time position working with students ages 10-21 in the Chicago, IL area. The position will start immediately and continue for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year. Eligible candidates must be licensed as a Speech-Language Pathologist in the state of Illinois.
- Must have a current Speech-Language Pathology license from IDFPR
- Clinical Competency Certification (CCC) preferred, but Clinical Fellowship Year (CFY) welcomed
- Must have a Master’s Degree in Speech-Language Pathology from an ASHA accredited university program
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances
- Supervise students, in groups and individually, monitoring behavior to ensure that it aligns with programmatic expectations
- Provide educational direction and support for students at times of confusion, frustration & emotional upset.
- Develop and update IEP goals and progress reports for student caseload
- Provide Speech-Language related service minutes as dictated on the IEP
- Maintain accurate related service logs updated weekly
- Researches resources and methods (i.e. intervention and treatment techniques, assessment tools and methods, community resources, etc.) for the purpose of determining appropriate approach for students’ speech and language services
- Assists other personnel as may be required for the purpose of supporting them in the completion of their work activities
- Participates in various meetings (e.g. parent conferences, in-service training, site meetings, etc.) for the purpose of receiving and/or providing information and/or meeting credential requirements
- Directs support staff to assist with the delivery of services (SLPA or other classified employees)
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2262