LOCATION: Belfair, WA, United States 98528
School-Based Registered Nurse RN
We are urgently seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time, school-based, position working with elementary school students in the Belfair, WA area. Eligible candidates must be a licensed Registered Nurse in Washington and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Washington.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- Must have current, up-to-date clearances.
- Must have excellent references.
- Maintenance of student health records, development of procedures for students who become ill during the school day.
- Consulting for staff, students and parents.
- Vision and hearing screening
- Scoliosis screening and immunization screening.
- Administer medications, wound care, and numerous other personalized interventions.
- Interpret patient information and make critical decisions about needed actions.
- Provide medical assistance and care on an as-needed basis.
- Provide oversight to the health of the students and counsel to their well-being.
- Evidence-based decision-making and accountability.
- Legal, ethical, and professional practices in compliance with federal and state mandates, as well as local policies concerning performance.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1311