LOCATION: Chester, PA, United States
School-Based Registered Nurse (RN) – Chester
We are currently seeking a Registered Nurse RN for a full-time, school-based, position working in the Chester, PA area. The RN will be located at a school administrative building assisting with any COVID issues that may come up, as well as supporting the district as needed. Eligible candidates must have a Pennsylvania RN license, and up-to-date clearances.
- Must have a Pennsylvania Registered Nurse (RN) License
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- FBI Fingerprint Clearance
- PA Criminal Background Check
- PA Child Abuse Clearance
- Act 24, Act 31
- Must have a recent Physical/PPD test
- CPR/First Aid Certification
- Assists with any COVID issues that may come up
- Develops policies, procedures, and work standards for school health program.
- Monitors compliance of school health program with federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and policies.
- Initiates program changes as needed.
- Prepares health reports for supervisor, the board of education, and health department.
- Provides first aid care and medically prescribed services.
- Serves as a resource person on health issues.
- Provides staff development on health-related topics for school staff and volunteers.
- Screens and conducts health appraisals for students and staff.
- Corresponds with parents on health needs of children.
- Records immunizations, health findings, and other relevant health data.
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 1590