LOCATION: Memphis, TN, United States 38127
School-based Occupational Therapist OT – Memphis
We are seeking a certified Occupational Therapist for a part-time position (about 20 hours/week) working with middle and high school students in the Memphis, TN area during the 2021-2022 school year. The OT will spend 3 or 4 days/week between 3 schools (all within 10 minutes of each other). The position will start in September and continue through June 2022. Eligible candidates must have a valid TN Occupational Therapist license and up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Tennessee
- Must have proof of education
- Must have a recent background check
- Must have NPI number
- Screen and evaluate students to determine eligibility for specialized services
- Provide direct therapy services
- Document student progress and provide recommendations to other special education staff
- Other related duties as assigned
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org 1752