LOCATION: Oreland, PA, United States 19075
School-Based Nurse RN – Oreland (RF: 2046)
We are seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for a full-time position (35 hours/week) working in a school in the Oreland, PA area. The school needs an RN to travel between schools within a district providing health screenings and completing paperwork. Eligible candidates must be a Registered Nurse in the state of Pennsylvania and have up-to-date clearances.
- Must be a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Registered Nurse (RN) in Pennsylvania
- Must have up-to-date clearances
- Must have reliable transportation
- Administer medications and insulin shots
- Identify signs of COVID, and follow up with the paperwork/protocols that follow
- Help develop and maintain student health records
- Maintain and update student immunization records
- Plan and complete mandated screenings
- Advise pupils, teachers, and parents on health-related issues
- Attend scheduled staff/professional development meeting
At Humanus, we are devoted to making a difference and improving the lives of others. We proudly serve schools and behavioral health facilities throughout the nation. Our dedication and passion for helping others make us more than a referral service. Establish a relationship with one of the nation’s largest referral agencies for behavioral-health, choose positions that best fit your schedule, and allow yourself to grow professionally.
Humanus is ultimately about people — working with people in order to work for people.
Send Resumes to email@example.com 2046